When looking for plans to build an aquaponics system, there are many places you can look. The internet was my first choice, I did a search and found the Easy DIY Aquaponics. I did a little research and found that is was a fairly new product put out by Andrew Endres. The product seemed to be getting some good reviews and the video he put on the site I am showing below here really sold me. That is the type of setup I could see having at my place. So I purchased the program online.
Once you pay for the program with clickback, which was a snap, you will receive your login setup which will take you to a home page. The page is laid out really well and is simple to navigate.
You will be given a 53 page book showing you step by step how to set up your aquaponic system.
Easy DIY Aquaponics Review—Pros
- The downloadable guide and video are very easy to follow and understand.
- There are separate guides for trouble shooting, a complete material list, and a maintenance schedule.
- The videos and guides also show the tools you need to use and is very detailed.
- The system was very simple as you can see in the video and will be easy to take care of.
- With the product there were also 7 bonus downloads that would be of interest to the eco friendly crowd.
They consisted of downloads on:
- A beginners guide to Worm Farming
- Tips to reduce your carbon footprint
- Easy gardening with Hydroponics
- Go Green, Save Green
- Let’s get Organized
- Secret to Household Budgeting
- How to manage your Family when Disaster Strikes
Easy DIY Aquaponics Review—Cons
I don’t really have any complaints with the program. It is pretty well put together and you can tell he knows what he is doing. The system is about as easy to setup as you will find. This is by far the best program I have found.
You will need to have some tools of your own to do some drilling and cutting also.
Easy DIY Aquaponics Review—Conclusion
- The web page is very easy to navigate and understand.
- The 53 page core guide is laid out and simple to read and understand with great pictures.
- I liked that they included a separate troubleshooting guide and material list, which I found very handy.
If you are serious about building a aquaponics system, you will not a find a better guide out there.
Lastly, you do get some nice bonuses that I have read and used, also the program comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. So if this setup is not for you, just ask for refund. It does not get any easier than that.
I hope my review of Easy DIY Aquaponics helps make your decision a little easier. Fresh Fish and Vegetables were my goal in purchasing this system. It has helped save me money and I am impressed at how well it really works. I have no problem recommending Easy DIY Aquaponics.